A couple of days ago I had a cup of java with a friend, and he asked me what I use my Apple Watch for? My friend was surprised that I use it as much as I do.
My friend had not found the use cases that improved effortless simplicity in his life. The conversation ended with him saying “Can you send me a message with the stuff you just said”, and this is that message!
My main usage of my Apple Watch is, I:
- check text messages and answer using voice commands,
- use Bring’s app to create the grocery shopping list,
- view notifications,
- follow the heart rate and my activity,
- read news flashes and alerts,
- check and interact on Instagram,
- use the maps with the haptic signals for directions when walking in new cities or to new locations,
- reply to calls with text messages when in meetings,
- call people with support from Siri,
- check my calendar,
- use the alarm bell of the watch.
Have you started to use a smartwatch yet?
If you have, what do you use your smartwatch for?