You will mainly be managing digital projects, that create tangible results for our clients.
- Drive a project from start to finish. This means you can translate requirements and needs from our customers, make sure the project is specified and structured, follows a time-line, the budget is kept and quality and expectations are met.
- Know how to get the most out of the team. You need to utilize their different competencies from the beginning. Starting with the setting of the project purpose and objectives through to strategic, creative and technical execution and delivery.
- Have the ability to grasp business strategies and brand guidelines.
- Be a good communicator. You must know how to run effective and productive customer meetings. You’ll make sure everyone is aware of how to move forward and what is required.
- Be able to guide a customer and see when the customer needs guidance on online and digital best practices.
- Be attentive to the customer, explore new opportunities and be able to handle customer needs and requests about the whole project.
- Have experience and be knowledgeable in the area of online and digital productions, content marketing, inbound marketing, online presence and lead generation with an interest in the tools and trends associated with these areas.