Here at Zooma we have a Zooma and Friends Instagram account. All employees have access to the account and can add whichever image whenever we want. But all of us also have a private Instagram account which means we’ve had to log out, log in, log out and login again when we toggle between accounts. And now Instagram finally added multiple accounts!
How to add account
- Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone. Update on iTunes if you have an Apple device or Play if you use Android.
- Open your Instagram
- Go to your profile and tap the cogwheel or the three dots in the top right corner
- Scroll down and tap “add account”
- Enter username and password
Switching between accounts
- Go to your profile
- Tap on your username at the top of your screen
- Tap on the account you would like to switch to
Happy multi-account Instagramming!